Home » » Anu getting fucked by landlord

Anu getting fucked by landlord




I want to narrate an event which happened with me sometime back. I am happily married guy, my wife's name is Anu. She is fair, sexy, good looking lady with good assets. Few years back due to slowdown I lost my job, the same time I was constructing my house. Due to the fact that I lost my job banks did not give me loan.

I had to get loan from one of the landlords and finish the construction. Obviously I was not able to repay him every month on time. The landlord one day landed in to my house with some goons to ask for the money which I had not paid. I said I dont have money and I would pay later. Surprisingly he said, if you allow me to sleep with your wife then I will not ask you to repay. I was angry and asked him to leave immediately. He left that day.

Next month he returned again to ask for money, this time as well I did not have money, I asked him to give some more time. My wife was cooking, he suddenly went to the kitchen and lifted her nightie, she objected and tried to push him. I shouted at him, suddenly the goons who came with him overpowered me. He lifted my struglling wife and went to our bedroom.

The goons took me to the bedroom to see my wife getting raped. He tore her nightie and my wife was in undergarments. He saw her sexy body and further he was aroused. He forcefully kissed her and removed her bra in a flash. He said I knew you were sexy lady but did not know you had such a great figure. My wife pleaded to him and asked him to spare her.

He said I was waiting for this from so many days, how should I spare the chance which I got after so many days. he started forcefully sucking Anu's boobs, she was trying to push him away. After sometime the resistance stopped and she started enjoying it. She said I have not had any experience with any man other than my husband, but I think I am enjoying it now.

Hearing this landlord was excited and started sucking the boobs harder. she started to cooperate with him and her hands were running around all his body. she started unbuttoning his shirt and she removed it. His chest was hairy and she loved to play with it. He approached her panty and slided it down. Seeing her cleanly shaven pink juicy pussy he was very excited.

He shifted his work to her pussy, he started to lick it passionately putting his mouth deeper in to the pussy. My wife was moaning with pleasure, she strated murmuring put it deeped Ravi (Landlord's name), deeper.. more.. I want it more..plesae put your tongue deeper, he started to toungue fuck her as per her command.

I was surprised to see my wife enjoying with another man in front of me, we never had oral sex, she never spoke dirty while we had sex. My wife's pussy was oozing with love juice. I was screaming, dont do this Anu.. but she was not in a state to listen to me. She was uncontrollable and pushed Ravi aside and jumped on him to remove his pants.

She removed his pants and underwear in a flash. he had a big fat lengthy cock. Anu was excited and took it in her hands, he said suck it Anu, suck it hard. Anu Said Ravi, I have never seen such a big cock in my life, I love it, I am sure I am going to have a very good time today.

Saying this she started licking the cock from top to bottom.she continued for few more minutes licking the monster cock. Ravi ordered her to put the big meat in to her mouth, she readily aggreed. it was a huge cock and Anu's mouth was not able to fit it, he forced it in to her mouth and started mouth fucking her, she was in pain but enjoying every bit of it.

his cock had become fully wet and my wife's saliva was spilling out of her mouth due to Ravi's fucking. He removed his cock and ordered Anu to turn around and show her ass. She had a sexy round, white ass. Ravi said Anu, you got a sexy ass and he slapped it. Anu's ass started vibrating due to his slaps. She said lick my ass Ravi, please lick my ass hole.

He said yes baby, sure. He started licking her pink ass hole, put his tongue in to her ass hole and smelled it. he licked it for few minutes and made it fully wet. Anu cried Ravi please fuck my ass, put your hard cock in to my ass hole, fill it with your cock. She was desperate to get ass fucked. Ravi said sure baby, your wish is my command.

Saying this he held his cock and tried to insert in to Anu's asshole.it did not get in to the hole, he said your ass hole is very small and my cock is very big, it will not go inside. Anu cried, Ravi I dont know anything, I just know that I want you to fuck my ass hole, you do whatever you want, you tear it apart if it doesnt get in.

Hearing this Ravi was so excited that he spit his saliva in to Anu's asshole, took his rod in to his hands and forced it in to Anu's asshole. Anu screamed as she could not bear the pain. She said aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Raaaavvvviiii.... I am loving it.. fuck my asshole hard, deeper inside, harder. The bedroom was filled with maoaning of Ravi and Anu.

He was fucking Anu's asshole like a bull, Anu was pleading to fuck her harder. His fucking made her ass red. he continued to fuck her for few more minutes. Anu said Ravi I cant wait now, please fuck my pussy now. He removed his cock from Anu's asshole and asked her to turn around and lick his cock which she obeyed.

She licked it clean and said, Ravi now please give me a fuck of my life, pleaseeeeeee.......Ravi said, bitch lie down spreading your legs. She obeyed him and was lying on the bed spreading her pink love hole. as Ravi was bending to insert his rod in to her pussy Anu suddenly grabbed his cock and guided it in to her love hole.

Ravi gave a thrust as it went inside, she was moaning with pain and screamed, Raaaaaavvvvviiiii please fuck me, harder, please, I want it, I want you to fuck me like never before. Ravi started pushing his cock in and out slowly. Anu commanded fuck me haaaaarder and deeeeeeeeeeper pleeeeaseeee.

Ravi increased his speed and started fucking Anu's pussy like a mad bull. He was unstoppable. Anu was screaming faaaaaster you bastard, fuck me haaardeeer... tear my pussy, I want it more, she was holding him tight and probably Ravi got some rashes & scratches on his back due to Anu's long nails. Anu spread her legs wide in to air so that Ravi gets deeper in to her love hole.

Both were sweating due to the workout. Anu said fuck me harder Ravi, fuck, fuck haaaard pleeeeaseeee... I want you to tear my pussy, kill me today please... Ravi was fucking her like a machine, he was unstoppable. After few minutes Ravi said Anu I am cumming, ANu said release it in to my hole you bastard, I want a baby from you. Ravi released his load of sperm in to Anu's pussy.

Finally it was all over, my wife was a whore now, a bitch. Ravi started dressing up. Anu said, Ravi this was the fuck of my life. Nobody fucked me like this before. I want you to come home and fuck me like this many more times. Sure, you are a sexy bitch, I will not forget this encounter, take my mobile number and call me whenever you feel like getting screwed.

Saying this he kissed Anu again on the lips, took out his gold chain and gave it to her and started walking. I was sitting there like a mute spectator not knowing what to do. He looked at me and said, now you dont have to pay me the EMI, your wife will do it henceforth and he left with the goons. Anu laid there on the bed for next one hour in pain and trying to regain her energy.

She was looking very satisfied and happy. Next time whenever my wife sports a new necklace or a chain or my bedroom is in mess I know that Ravi was here for a fucking session. Ravi fucks my wife till date when I am not at home or sometimes when I am at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. suck me sideways - All Rights Reserved