Home » » Athletic Wife Gets A Massage

Athletic Wife Gets A Massage


I recived a massage from an ad in the newspaper. My hubby was home but in a different part of the house. I told him he could watch but stay hidden. The gentleman did not know my husband was home. The massage was 100% professional for the first 45min. Im a level 3 squash player so the butt is a primary spot for me. I had also requested more work on that area. The towel was only JUST covering me. he asked if he could remove it entirely in order to really work the area. I was sort of turned on but grateful for the butt massage. He for sure was opening and closing my bum along the crack. Never touched me beyond that but omg was I turned on. Best massage I have ever had. I have him booked again for tomorrow when I will have him do me hard while hubby again gets to watch. I love this lifestyle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. suck me sideways - All Rights Reserved