Home » » I got my boss pregnant

I got my boss pregnant


Ever since i have started my new job, my boss who is a 38yo woman has taken advantage of the fact that im new and need the job so much i would do anything for it. it started of when i had my first performance apraisal she sort of told me that i was struggling a bit and asked me how much i needed this job, and i told her i needed it very much as i was 17 and living away from home and needed money to pay the rent, bills etc she then said ok and moved closer to me sitting on the desk, she then opened her legs up so i could see that she was wearing no underwear and she slid my hand up there one thing led to another and i was giving it to her on her desk when all of a sudden i cum inside her, and she got all upset and angry with me saying how she wasnt on any birth control and how could i do that, now 8 weeks later she told me she was pregnant and she hoped i was going to help her out and support her, im not sure what to do being 17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. suck me sideways - All Rights Reserved