Home » » Mom fucked by Police

Mom fucked by Police





Hello, this is Rajiv Shukla. I want to tell how two police officers raped my mom and then made her their ‘rakhel’ for 5 long years. At that time I was studying 10+2 in Kolkata, I had come from village with my mother and stayed in small flat. She was then 36 yrs old. She is very beautiful with fair complexion, tight juicy boobs and round ass.She looked very sexy in a sari. My father a priest in the village temple visited us once in the month.
One day I was caught in a fight between two student unions and was taken to the local police station. All the leaders and activists were freed except me. The ASI Mrs Das took me to The officer in charge Mr Bose’s office where I saw Mom sitting on the chair begging him for mercy. Mr Bose was rubbing his hand on her back and looking at her with hungry eyes. After five minutes of a mock interrogation they took me to a room in the thana compund and gave me food and water. I understood that my mom is going to get fucked today by these policemen. As I thought I heard sounds in the next room and decided to check it through the gap in the connecting door that was closed.
First my mother entered the room followed by the OC Mr Bose.She begged him not to tell me about this while he started undressing her, first he removed her saree, then blouse and petticoat, this is the first time I saw my mom in panty and bra. To say frankly she is damn sexy.Then he removed his shirt, pant and underwear also. Oh! My god!!, his cock was huge, its nearly 9" and 4" thick.
He made her sit on the cot and standing in front put the huge monster cock in mom’s mouth and told her to suck it. Mom started sucking his huge cock and he kept on rubbing his hand all over her semi naked body. Mom sucked for 15 mins.Then he removed my mom's bra and panty and pushed mom on the cot.For 10 long minuted he played with her boobs,biting,sucking fondling the juicy melons.Then he came down to mom's thick hairy bush,He started sucking my mommy's pussy,She got aroused by this and started to rube her hands all over her body and his hair.He licked for about 5 mins and, and insert his cock into her hairy pussy. She screamed and then started moaning uhh ahh while he was pumping mom's pussy slowly; slowly he increased the speed of fucking. His cock balls were stroking mom's ass, Mom was moaning loudly for each stroke. After a long fuck he took out his land and spreads his sperm on her pussy hair. Then mom sucked his cock to clean it. Then he went out of the room and Mom lied on the bed stripped naked. Her arms and legs wide open waiting for the next round.
After 5 mins ASI Das came into the room. She washed her wet pussy in the attached toilet and came back to get her second fuck of the night. Das turned out to be a better fucker. After tearing her apart for 15 minutes he made her sit on top of his thick and stiff cock. She was getting fucked like a whore, her boobs were bouncing crazily.
After some time he put his cock into her ass and fucked her like a mad dog. Mom was shouting in pain and pleasure. After 10 mins they came back to the old position with him on top of her and for after 15 mins of animal like fucking she came to climax and cummed out like waterfall, then he shot his cum into mom's mouth and face.
I was freed that night and we came back home. I felt that mother had enjoyed the rape as she got the fuck of her life that day. After that day both Mr Bose and Mr Das took their turns to come to our flat in my college time and fucked her for hours. This carried on for five long years till I passed my Graduation and she went back to the village

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. suck me sideways - All Rights Reserved