Home » » True incident which happened between me and my cousin bro's wife.

True incident which happened between me and my cousin bro's wife.


My hometown is Bangalore. I had come to Chennai for my studies and i had taken a double bedroom house for me. My uncle stays in chennai but their house was far from my college so i decided to take a double bedroom house near to my college so it would be convenient for my travel. I could have opted for a single bedroom house but at that time i was unable to find a neat single bedroom house. So opted for a double bedroom house which was a newly constructed house. It's like a 4 floored house with owners staying on the ground floor. I was staying in the second floor. Our family's mother tongue is telugu

At that time, for my uncle's son [My cousin brother] marriage proposals searching was going. and after a month or so the marriage was fixed. Actually our two families were close to eachother, so after i went to chennai around the 10th day or so we had gone to see the girl. We had gone to their house. Before that i had seen the girl's photo through mail. To be really frank she was very good looking. When we saw her directly at their house, she was in saree and she was too too beautiful. I started to have different kinds of feelings within me. My cousin brother liked the girl and the girl like my cousin brother too. And the marriage date was fixed.
I used to see the girl's photo many times which was in my mail and i used to have awesome feelings within me. I masturbated too on seeing her picture and after seeing her directly. Marriage date was fixed and marriage was over too. To be frank with you all i masturbated on the day of their marriage thinking about their first night. Both of them were staying in my uncle's home. After their marriage too i had masturbated several times too thinking of the girl. In relation she is my sister-in-law.
After around 3 to 4 months of their marriage, my parents had come to chennai and whenever my parents come to chennai we all stay in my uncle's house only since we were very close as family. At that time there was a discussion happening that my uncles's house was very hot since their house was a penthouse, with just plain roof on top. It's like there is no house on top of theirs. SO it was summer and it was very very hot although there was an AC in a Bedroom. So that time my parents had told that my cousin[who got married] could stay in my house. Since it was a double bedroom house and i was the only person staying there and also they felt that the house rent is simply getting wasted with the second bedroom not occupied. They asked me if i was okay with it and i said i had no problem and after a week or so they both shifted to my house. I had an AC in my room and i the other room another AC was fitted for them.

And as expected all those times i had fantasies and dreams and feelings all mixed. One day i had seen a piece of the external package of a kamasutra dotted condom which was visible to me in the dustbin. Omg after seeing it i felt so hot inside. I knew that they were having sex and using condoms in the other room. I Felt too hot inside me. The other day when both of them had gone out for getting grocery in Big Bazaar, i decided to just have a look at their room in the hope that i will find the condom packet. After searching for some time i found the kamasutra dotted condom packet underneath a open shelf full under their clothes. I saw and counted and found 6 condoms inside. I again kept it inside at the exact place where it was. So after this i would frequently check the condom packet whenever i was alone in home and i found it reduced from 6 to 5 to 4 etc etc. Whenever i found it reduced i would feel too hot inside me. You all know how it feels. Since we were all in the same house i saw her in all forms of dresse like chudi, nighties, Saree, Tops etc etc. I would also masturbate unable to control my feelings.

Now my cousin bro had to go to Hyderabad on some work assignment. it was a 5 day trip to hyderabad. On the nigh of the first day my aunt had come to my house and she stayed that night as she was alone and i had gone to my uncle's house. The second day i had some work to do and i told that i will stay in my home so that night me and my sister-in-law were together. Al kinds of feelings were running through me. we were having dinner together sitting on the floor. She was in her chudidhar at that time. I was wearing a jeans at that time and inside my penis was tight and erect. I was actually planning to change my jeans to a Trax pant after my dinner. Since it was a jeans pant and we were sitting on the floor, my penis erection was slightly seen from my pant. As i was eating, just casually i saw her face and at that time she was seeing my pant in the area where there was slight erection to be seen. As soon as i saw her face she turned her face towards the plate and started eating. At that time i got little scared about what she thought and that she would have a bad impression on me. Then i turned down casually to see if the erection was to be seen and it was visible. So i was little sure that she had seen my erection. After that she spoke normally and we finished our dinner.

I came back to my room and she was reordering the kitchen and cleaning stuff. After a few mins she came to my room with few sweets in a plate. It was Jilebi and a bengali sweet which was purchased that evening. I was sitting in my chair in front of my computer. When she came to give sweets to me her face expression had slightly changed from what it was earlier. I took the plate from her and looked towards my computer. She was still standing there next to me for a few seconds. After a few seconds i looked into her face and she was looking into my face. The feeling which i had at that time was awesome. We were looking in each other's faces for a few seconds. Her look was killing me at that time. She came a bit close to me and told "INKA NAVALLA CONTROL CHEYYA NAVADHU" meaning "I CANT CONTROL ANYMORE".

After saying this she came close to me and held my face just below her Boobs. Ahh that was an awesome feeling. She was soo good looking and she was wearing a chudidhar with a top and a pant. I was still sitting in the chair and she was standing and my face she was holding it just below her boobs. That softness of her boobs was soo good i was in full mood and was not able to control. I slowly moved my face along with the curve her boobs had. I felt like i could keep my face there all day long. It was so soft and sensual. My face still was on the boobs slowly moving around that area only. Her boob size is 34 [heard it accidentally when she was speaking to my mom on phone about the size for purchasing]. Boobs were perfect and in perfect shape. As i was slowly moving around in that area only she had her one hand on my hair and she was moving her hand on my head fiddling with my hair. This happened for a few minutes. I was unable to take my face off the area of her boobs.
Now she slowly sat on my lap and now i moved my face up of her boobs slowly passing through the gap between the boobs. She was sitting on my lap sideways and i went close to her neck and started slowly feeling her neck and slightly kissing and feeling the neck. I slowly saw her face and her eyes were closed and she was enjoying it. My penis was full aroused. I slowly moved up her chin and reached her lips. The smell on her face was so special . I slowly touched her lips and started to smooch lightly. After few seconds i stopped and she slowly brought her lips to me and she started to suck my lips slowly. At that time i dint need anything else it was so special. her neck, her fragrance, her awesome boobs, her god looking face all were so special. Adding to that the room was silent and i could only hear the sound of her lips smooching me. Ahh unexpressable special feeling it was. As i was smooching her slowly in one hand i slowly touched and felt her boobs. She started kissing softly on my forehead cheeks nose and she came back slowly to my lips and started smooching them again. She hugged me and kissed the back of my neck. After this she said to me "EROJU NENU NEEKE" meaning "I'M YOURS TODAY" .
At the back of my chair there was a bed. There is no cot in my room so there was bed which was put on the floor. I woke up from my chair and we both went to the bed. She laid on the bed and i was next to her sleeping sideways with my one hand on her stomach. I kissed her lips and smooched them again and kissed her neck as she raised her neck slowly. I couldnt take my hands on her boobs. it was soo soo good. I Put my hand inside the chudidhar touching her soft stomach. I now slowly removed her chudidhar top as she raised her hands and i removed her chudidhar top. She was wearing a light cream color bra. That was the sight of my life. It was soo good and in perfect shape. Now she removed her chain and kept it aside. I kissed her on her bra, her boobs and lips again. My hand was on her boobs and i slowly put down my hand inside her pant. I could feel her underwear inside. I now removed her pant too and only underwear was left and bra too. While smooching her on her lips i touched and felt her underwear. She was saying in a very low voice like aah...mmmm etc etc.

Now i removed her underwear and then bra. She was fully naked on bed now. Wow what a sight i never expected this would happen. My feelings at that time is just inexpressable. She now told me " Aa ROOM LO CONDOM VUNDHI. VELLI THEESUKONI RA" meaning "THERE IS CONDOM IN THE OTHER ROOM.GO GET IT". i went to the room and got the condom and was wearing the condom in front of her. We were both looking into eachother's eyes. her expression was too hot and romantic. Now i slowly inserted my penis into her vagina hole. She said "AAHH" when i inserted it felt so nice and smooth inside. Finally we had sex and i ejaculated inside the condom. After this we hugged and slept together that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. suck me sideways - All Rights Reserved